Develop RTEMS under Debian

Sergey Ablalimov sa at design.morion.ru
Fri Aug 20 10:12:27 UTC 2004

Hello Yanjun. About 1 year ago I use Debian. When I do
      alien -i autoconf-rtems-2.57-1.noarch.rpm
      alien -i automake-rtems-1.7.2-1.noarch.rpm
I get error, but directory auto* is created in current directory.
Inside auto*: debian, opt, usr. Content of opt and usr I move to /opt
and /usr respectively.
Hope this help.

--
Sergey