"build_alias" again in cygwin

Steve Holle sholle at link-comm.com
Wed Aug 25 14:17:00 UTC 2004

I'm the co-worker Steve Strobel referred to.  I can't say for sure but the
one thing I did that Steve hasn't was to go through and upgrade everything
that showed needing upgrade in my cygwin tree.  I have to suspect this is a
cygwin problem but am not sure why mine builds.  If there is some info from
my system someone thinks would be helpful, let me know and I'll post it.

I am still not able, however, to do an incremental build so each build
takes 30 minutes.  I would not recommend cygwin for anyone starting a new
RTEMS project.  The time wasted is huge.

Steve Holle
Link Communications, Inc.
1035 Cerise Rd.
Billings, MT  59101