cygwin build_alias issue

Tue Aug 31 18:30:14 UTC 2004

I think I have a hint about this.  My system configures
correctly when I explicitly specify a single BSP to configure
with (--enable-rtemsbsp=XXX) but fails with the build_alias
error when that option is not specified or a set of
BSPs is specified.

For those of you who are suffering from this, I doubt you
really want to configure and build all of the BSPs for that
CPU family.  Try limiting the build to a single BSP
and see if that helps.

Ralf.. this looks like a string passing issue when there
is a list of BSPs configured