rtems gdb/insight to jtag

-boggy boggy at elab.tmf.bg.ac.yu
Tue Aug 31 21:22:06 UTC 2004

Erwin Rol wrote:

> Hey Boggy,
>
> Feel free to come with comments or improvements (which it certainly can
> use, cause it is far from perfect, especially the FLASH part).

Of course, I will download gdb source trough ISDN, and this will take a
some time...
I will try your libs/patches this week if I have time...
We use AM29LV033C flash chips in 8bit (single chip) and 32bit (four
chips) configurations, on our boards.
We also have old FADS860 board with SIMM flash modules somewhere (This
is configuration with four... AM29LV040... ok, I don't remember). I will
try to find it... this is not a promise ;)

> Since i am not really working on a MPC860 project at the moment i am not
> really working on the BDM library, but it looks like i will have another
> RTEMS project for 860 coming up, and then i also will make some more
> improvements on the BDM lib.
Ok, I personaly work on a MPC8260 board at this moment, but I will try
to find some time to check your "new" MPC8xx gdb ...
My colleagues read this list, and probably will try this also, when they
have time... finally, we have some "hot" MPC860 projects... :)

Best regards

-boggy