Network error

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Dec 8 03:06:07 UTC 2004

>>> boot_card() at bootcard.c:133
>>> sp_cleanup() at bspclean.c:34
>>> Any idea what could be causing this?
>>

>> Are you trying to access the network stack from an ISR by any chance?
>

> No.  I load up buffers in my interrupt and send a pointer to the buffer
> and length through an RTEMS message queue.  The network send and receive
> are handled in independant threads.

Are your stack sizes large enough ?

Any chance you can run with a debugger and set a break point on the line
312 of cpukit/libnetworking/rtems/rtems_glue.c ?

We can then see which thread is failing.

Are your networking threads higher or lower in priority than the network
stack and drivers ?

--
  Chris Johns