GPU tech doc

Aaron J. Grier aaron at frye.com
Thu Dec 9 23:09:38 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 08:38:47PM +0100, Adriano Verardo wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get nVIDIA/ATI's GPU technical reference manuals ?
>
> I need to write simple SVGA drivers for my applications under RTEMS.

you might be able to use code from the Xfree86 or X.org projects
depending on your licensing requirements.

  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  aaron at frye.com
  "Note that many bands' backline amps produce levels exceeding OSHA
   standards for industrial facilities.  Yet this is considered normal
   working conditions for musicians.  That's showbiz." -- Scott Dorsey