QEMU Update

Thu Dec 16 18:36:46 UTC 2004

After building from source on a sufficiently powerful machine
and running from the "X11 console", it works using the old
grub image.  I noticed one bug in qemu versus bochs.  When
you press a key to reboot, it fails to reboot in qemu
and this works in bochs.  Any thoughts?

I am moving on to trying a recently build application
and then the networking.  Hopefully good news soon. :)