file system

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Mon Feb 2 08:07:44 UTC 2004

Hi all,
    I have an RTEMS application which resides in flash memory, and
expects to read a configuration file at startup. It currently does this
via tftp from a networked server, which works fine. I'd really like to
make this thing stand-alone, so ideally it would read this information
from some kind of local filesystem. There is enough capacity in the
on-board flash memory if I could set up a filesystem in there; even more
so if it could be compressed. It need only be read-only. Has anyone else
done something similar? I've seen all the postings re compact flash, but
I don't think that is at all the same.
Thanks,
Pete.

--