some newbie questions

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Mon Feb 16 19:33:35 UTC 2004

Seb,
I don't know too much about the ip450mon and the "lo" command; however,
if it just dies, then it sounds like the srecord may be pointing to
space that is used by the monitor itself, and the download is corrupting
RAM that is owned/used by the monitor in runtime.
Is it possible that you have a conflict between the monitor and app
memory maps?
Ed