some newbie questions

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Mon Feb 16 20:15:03 UTC 2004

I'm relatively new to RTEMS myself; but at a minimum there
certainly needs to be some coordination between the RTEMS
executable and the bootloader, so you may want to investigate
that furhter.  One quick check would be to dump the section
headers of your RTEMS executable to see what space it assumes
it owns...  Run "objdump -h" on the elf file and see if
that indicates possible overlap.
Is there a way for you to determine what space is used by
the boot loader?