some newbie questions

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Thu Feb 19 20:44:26 UTC 2004

Anybody out there a 68360 whiz?
I've never used it, just did a quick scan of the UM.
Just thinking about some general 68k stuff...
Are you in supervisor mode when you attempt to write this?
Is it possible that your monitor is running at user level when
you attempt to run this code? (keep in mind, that I'm not even
sure you NEED to be in supv mode, just making some suggestions).
Ed