file system

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Mon Feb 2 18:58:59 UTC 2004

Joel,
> Ed would it be possible to put together an
> RTEMS filesystem plug-in that hooked to the uMon TFS calls?

Assuming this process is similar to the GNU newlib stubs,
then sure.  It shouldn't be a big deal.  Can you point
me to some docs or code to reference for doing this?
Can't promise a quick turn-around, but I'll gladly give it a shot.
I have a CSB472 (powerpc) that I can test it out on.
Ed

PS..
Or, if someone else has a use for this, and needs it quickly,
I'll gladly supply what I've done with the newlib hooks as a
starting point.