gmake[2]: execvp: m68k-rtems-gcc: Too many levels of symbolic links

Gordon Scott g.rtems.a at gscott.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 21:47:56 UTC 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> => Your environment is screwed up.

Well, a sparse hint but it looks enough.
Amongst the things I considered was my PATH variable. This had two ~/bin
entries, which seemed excessive and the /opt/rtems-4.6/bin was near the
end of a fairly long string, so I moved it nearer the start.

Not sure how this has changed things, but the make is up and runnign
again.

Thanks Ralf.
		Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott				  http://www.gscott.co.uk

		Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.

Hey, I'm looking for a new job!           See ->  http://www.gscott.co.uk