Confusing documentation

Paul Cadaret rtems at usd.com
Thu Jan 1 19:38:20 UTC 2004

Clive.
This is not a direct answer, but I hope that it will be of some help.  I
am new to RTEMS also.
I had a similar problem getting the C++ toolcahin (gcc/g++) to compile.
 My take on the situation is that the FTP site
was updated, files and directories were moved around, and now the
documentation needs to catch up with the changes.

Take a look at my recent posts.   I was ultimately pointed to an
alternate location to download the base gcc and diffs
and I was ultimately able to build the entire m68k-rtems-gcc toolchain,
RTEMS, and the BSP I was interested in.

Hope this helps.
Paul