Is the "or32" target still supported?

Mon Jan 5 15:26:30 UTC 2004

I apologize to Ralf for cutting his reply down to this but he
managed to sum it up pretty nicely.  The OR32 port was done by
someone from the OpenCores project.  The RTEMS toolsets try to
be very close to pure FSF releases and so we avoid adding large
patchsets that are target CPU specific.

It would be nice to know the official status of this CPU from
the "vendor".  If it is a dead project, I would just as soon
kill it also.  If the CPU is alive, then it needs to play
nicely by the free software rules and then RTEMS tools will
just happen.

--joel