Problems linking to calloc

Aaron J. Grier aaron at frye.com
Fri Jan 9 19:05:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:35:58PM -0700, Brett Swimley wrote:
> I suppose I should report that I've been working a bit with Mark (but
> on a separate application) and have Microwindows up and running with
> Nano-X and freetype2 on a small (PDA sized) LCD display.  I've used
> quite a bit of Rosimildo's work.

there's a few of us out there.  (:

the last version of microwindows I've merged against is 0.89, and things
have changed a bit since then.  unfortunately I've been riding a product
release, and haven't been able to keep up.

Greg Haerr pointed out some suggestions that would let me get rid of
some of my local hacks; I'm attempting to merge over the next few
working days.

  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  aaron at frye.com