mips exception handling - help needed

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jan 12 09:20:40 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 09:26, durai wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working in a mips processor which doesnt implement some instructions
> (lwl,lwr etc) and I wanted to emulate this instructions is exception
> handler.

I might be missing or misunderstanding something, but this doesn't make
any sense, IMO.

Instructions? Do you mean asm-instructions?

If the compiler emits them, you probably are not using the correct
compiler flags, or have tripped a bug in the compiler, if asm-code
contains them, you need to re-write the offending code rsp. find out
which #defines to use to disable the offending code.

Ralf