[RTEMS]: n/w stack - local loopback error

mansoor mansoor at isofttech.com
Fri Jan 23 05:10:52 UTC 2004

Hi all

Iam working on a mips R3000 core. Iam currently testing the network stack
(local loopback). I built the loopback sample, when i executed the
image (loopback.exe) on my target it throws the
following error "Can't set lo0 address: No such process".
I have programmed my clock for 500 ticks per second.
My heap size is 0x80000
My stack size is 0x2000

What could be the problem.

Thanx in advance
Mansoor

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at mailadmin at isofttech.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.