Problem with ATA driver on pc386

Angelo Fraietta afraiett at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 21 19:33:57 UTC 2004

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>>Is it possible anywhere within /opt/rtems to see the actual version of
>>RTEMS I have installed?
>>

>I don't know what you want to do, but ...

I want to be able to know what version I have installed.  If I am
testing pre3, pre4, and pre5, I would like a simple method of knowing
what vesrion I have installed at /opt/rtems instead of having to go make
install from my build directory

>There is the #define RTEMS_VERSION in
>/opt/rtems/<target>/<bsp>/lib/include/rtems/score/cpuopts.h

OK, I can see that now

>which describing the version of librtemscpu.a. This doesn't necessarily
>have to match with the version of librtemsbsp.a.
>
>To examine the version at runtime, there is uname(3) and _RTEMS_version.

Do you have an example usage?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859