RTC bsp trouble.

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 29 15:16:46 UTC 2004

In fact

In my RTC driver for example, I made a function called

DS1306_write(reg, &data);

It's located in libbsp/m68k/cpu3000/tod/ds1306.c  <-
Implementation
It's located in libbsp/m68k/cpu3000/include/ds1306.h
<- Declaration

In my application, I call this function

#include <ds1306.h>

DS1306_write(REGTOWRITE, DATA);

Until now it's very standard ! :-)

That's compile succesfull but don't link, undefined
reference at link time.

I link with -lrtemsbsp -lrtemscpu, so I think I missed
to export ds1306.c
to the librtemsbsp.a, I look at wrapup and tod
directory is in it
I look at tod/makefile and ds1306.c is in C_FILES and
EXTRA_DIST

So I don't understand why that don't works

wrote:
> > In fact in resume, my trouble is to call a
function,
> > of my own
> > bsp, in my application without use RTEMS API,
that's