Building problem

Jay Monkman jtm-list-rtems at smoothsmoothie.com
Wed Jul 21 18:28:15 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:38:14AM -0400, Etienne Fortin wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm currently porting RTEMS to the MCF5282 CPU and the 5282 Lite Kit
> eval board. I have a strange problem and I know it has something to do
> with the various Makefiles that must be edited when creating a new BSP
> and/or CPU port.

Are you basing your work on 4.6.1 or on the code in CVS?

I'll assume it's 4.6.1.

Did you make sure to add mcf5282 libcpu/m68k/Makefile.am and
libcpu/m68k/configure.ac?

Did you add something like the following to the libbsp_a_LIBADD
variable in libbsp/m68k/<BSP>/Makefile.am?
   ../../../libcpu/@RTEMS_CPU@/mcf5282/hal_uart$(LIB_VARIANT).rel