Memory usage

Etienne Fortin etienne.fortin at sensio.tv
Thu Jul 22 13:38:09 UTC 2004

You're absolutely right. But we aim at having a basic functionality
system that can fit all into the MCF5282. We have plan for future models
as functionalities need grows. But the fact is we want to have the
smallest common denominator available in the most integrated form, ie no
extra external components or the less possible.

Etienne Fortin
Sensio