Is it possible to create files using RTEMS???

Alex kbyte at iol.pt
Sat Jul 3 15:17:17 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am using rtems in an intel 686 computer, linux mandrake.

I try my programs using a grub floppy in the same computer. Now I would like to record some information to see it then in the linux. So, I am thinking to sore tat information in a file on the floppy. Is this possible? Can I create a physical file in the startup floppy, if not any ideas to record data from the rtems program?

Any sample cource code? any advices?

Many thanks

Alex

Maisfutebol - a paixão do futebol actualizada ao minuto.
Saiba tudo sobre o Euro 2004 e vibre com as emoções do futebol.
http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/