Problem with ATA driver on pc386

Angelo Fraietta afraiett at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 8 01:17:43 UTC 2004

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> This stopped from freezing. This however, was on the DIMMPC with the On
> Board IDE enabled.
Sorry - I meant to write the IDE port on the DIMMPC was disabled

When I plugged the PC104 in, the first one looped

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)