TCP/IP problems

Stan zylog at club-internet.fr
Thu Jul 22 15:48:16 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Doerfler" <Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de>
To: "Stan" <zylog at club-internet.fr>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: TCP/IP problems

> Hello Stan,
>
> could you give a bit more details? how big is your
> "buffer" and which value has "n" in your case? What
> exactly happens at the other end of the TCP/IP
> connection (Linux/Windows host)?
>
> wkr,
> Thomas.

The 'buffer' is very small ( 22 bytes ) and write returns
always 22 bytes.
With Linux host, the number of bytes received is bigger than on
Windows host.

I missed a detail : if I take a period of 100 ticks between each write call,
it works properly; ( performance is not terrible ;-) ).

Since many weeks,I search and I don't understand this problem...

Stan.