rtems_task_wake_after()

Feng, Shuchen feng at bnl.gov
Fri Jun 4 20:56:59 UTC 2004

Joel Sherrill wrote:

>Your comment "big and complicated" makes me wonder if the VxWorks
>semantics are slightly different from that of RTEMS.  What does
>their documentation say about what happens in relation to the calling
>task and higher and lower priority threads?

At this point, comapring the document I have in hand, I think the
semantics between the two are the same.
Further tests showed that the bug does not seem to be related to
this thread.  It is just application related timing issue.

I believe (without checking document), for RTEMS, the preemptive
scheduler is based on priorities, and highest priority task ready
to run (not pended or delayed) is allocated the CPU, right ?

Thanks,
Kate