gettimeofday(): Help please

sashti srinivasan svasn_rtems at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 12:20:57 UTC 2004

Hello,
   Thanks.  I will post the sources shortly.  It will
be a great help if you help me to solve the other
problem.  That is, If I use the functions
Read_timer(), Intialize_timer(), I get the error "raw
handler connexion failed".  Is it possible to get away
with it?  Same is the case with distributed timing
test tm01.exe.

With Regards
Srinivasan