HELP: clock_gettime() problem?

Chris Johns cjohns at cybertec.com.au
Mon Mar 8 23:40:51 UTC 2004

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> I am willing to discuss an optional BSP specific hook to return
> nanoseconds since the last clock tick if the general consensus
> is that it is needed.

I think there is a need. The capture engine is degined to take a pointer
to a function that provides more accurate timming (usec). If the RTEMS
clock code could be designed to use the same function that would be great.

Are you thinking about a BSP registering a handler ? This way BSPs who
do not need such support do not have to provide it.

--
  Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec . com . au