I'm having trouble installing RTEMS on my build-host

kmedri kmedri kmedri at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:49:49 UTC 2004

>export PATH=/opt/rtems/bin:$PATH.

Yes, I use: "PATH=/opt/rtems-4.6/bin:$PATH"

>Next, you can run command bootstrap in your rtems source directory. All
>builds should be run in build directory.

>From my build directory I ran: "../rtems-4.6.0/bootstrap". I should have
added " -v" but it seems to have completed successfully. I hope I got that
right, "make all install" still results in the error I first posted.
Anything else?

Thanks for the help!

P.S. To check to see if things are miraculously working in the background:

[root at localhost hello_world_c]# make
Makefile:33: /Makefile.inc: No such file or directory
Makefile:35: no file name for `include'
Makefile:36: /make/leaf.cfg: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/make/leaf.cfg'.  Stop.