Network Builds

James Yates j.yates at quartzuk.com
Tue Mar 16 14:37:37 UTC 2004

I have built the new cs8900 driver into rtems using:

/opt/rtems/rtems-4.6.0/configure --target=sh-rtems \
    --enable-posix --enable-networking --disable-cxx \
    --enable-rtemsbsp=fu0018 \
    --prefix=/opt/rtems/builds/fu0018_net

When I build a network app based on the netdemo tests, I get warnings
and so cannot build the app. I get implicit declaration warnings for
functions such as listen, connect, send etc. I have included
rtems/rtems_bsdnet.h but it warns me that the directory
/opt/rtems/sh-rtems/sys-include doesn't exist.

     Can anyone help?

		James Yates