RTEMS vs Linux : Performance analysis : Comments andSuggestions Please

Joel Sherrill joel at OARcorp.com
Fri Mar 19 17:58:38 UTC 2004

Ranjith Mukundan wrote:

> and i guess this is without the RT or RTAI patch?? as ralf indicated,
> please provide the details (kernel version, patches & patch levels used
> etc)..

Is caching on with the RTEMS BSP?

Ralf.. you are right.. I need to cut a 4.6.1.  There haven't
been any new 4.6.0 problems reported in the past coup[le of
weeks.

--joel