I'm having trouble installing RTEMS on my build-host

kmedri kmedri kmedri at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 22:12:10 UTC 2004

>target's name to the configure script. From your initial mail:
>>../rtems-4.6.0/configure --target=m68k --disable-posix
>>--disable-networking
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>This should have been --target=m68k-rtems

Thank-you, that changed the feedback from configure from:
"checking target system type... m68k-unknown-none" to:
"checking target system type... m68k-unknown-rtems"
and "make all install" was able to continue running past the point where it
previously
got hung up.

>Cf.
>http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.6.0/share/rtems/html/started/started00060.html

I will post a subsequent message with a different subject regarding further
progress.