Need help installing a simulator - BSVC

kmedri kmedri kmedri at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:45:39 UTC 2004

>Recently I found: http://www.rtems.com/simtest-howto.html which points to
>http://www.redlinelabs.com/bsvc/ this has me finally going in the right
>dirction!

Does anybody have experience with this? I tried the bsvc mailing list for
the following errors when compiling without success:

We tried making using gcc 3.2 - compilation failure, which is understandable
considering the C++ ABI changes in the 3.* series, so this is not a
priority.

We then tried the recommended 2.7.2.3 version, but that also failed with the
error included below. We finally tried 2.8 and that failed with the same
error.

Suggestions?

Does anyone have a binary for RH8?

Error message for the older compilers:

------ Building: Framework
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/rtems-sim/bsvc-2.1/src/Framework'
/usr/local/bin/g++ -I/root/rtems-sim/bsvc-2.1/src/Framework  -O -ansi -Wall
-D_G_NO_EXTERN_TEMPLATES -c AddressSpace.cxx
In file included from AddressSpace.cxx:22:
AddressSpace.hxx:26: list: No such file or directory
AddressSpace.hxx:27: string: No such file or directory
In file included from AddressSpace.hxx:36,
                 from AddressSpace.cxx:22:
BasicDevice.hxx:23: string: No such file or directory
In file included from BasicDevice.hxx:32,
                 from AddressSpace.hxx:36,
                 from AddressSpace.cxx:22:
Event.hxx:21: string: No such file or directory
In file included from AddressSpace.cxx:23:
BasicCPU.hxx:20: string: No such file or directory
BasicCPU.hxx:21: vector: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [AddressSpace.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rtems-sim/bsvc-2.1/src/Framework'
make: *** [subdirectories] Error 1