Network Builds

James Yates j.yates at quartzuk.com
Wed Mar 10 12:35:00 UTC 2004

Port I have done is for a custom board based around an SH2 7145f cpu. I
am still in the process of testing what I have so far, but I can build a
very basic application with 3 tasks, plus main, each task simply
flashing an LED but using a semaphore to block each task. I also have
the serial driver implemented so that all 4 on-board UARTs can be used.
I do however have problems with getting the console to work, although I
think this is just a misunderstanding on my part.

   I haven't done any major work on this, it is simply based on the
SH7045 although I have made some changes. At the moment I have rtems
applications running via serial connected gdb through a standard GDB
stub on the board that was based on the gdb_stubs project.