gcc 3.3.5 and ARM BSPs

Mon Nov 1 18:17:48 UTC 2004

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 18:20, Joel Sherrill  wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>For a lot of the ARM BSPs, gcc 3.3.5 is not picking the right multilib
>>and we are getting errors like:
>
> Too little info - Which BSP, which flags?

All of them except the csb337 which doesn't build for another reason.

arm_bare_bsp -msoft-float
armulator -msoft-float
csb336 -msoft-float
edp7312 -msoft-float
vegaplus -msoft-float

Hmmmm.. gcc-3.3.5/config/arm/t-arm-elf comments out a LOT
of MULTILIB_MATCHES entries.  Any idea why?

> arm support in newlib-1.11.0 and 1.12.0 is broken,

This is a linking error due to multilib mismatch as best I can tell.