Is the list up?

Tue Nov 9 15:40:26 UTC 2004

Kit Plummer wrote:
> Yep.  Finally, a question that I can answer...

Automated updates. <sigh>  The RTEMS machine had not been rebooted in
ages.  It got rebooted Friday and apparently some previous update had
enabled a different (unconfigured) smtpd.

Thanks to everyone who noticed and emailed me.   I just thought
everyone had taken the weekend off.  It was pretty here and I
didn't look at the computer much. :)

--joel