Console, AGAIN!!!

Etienne Fortin etienne.fortin at sensio.tv
Wed Nov 10 14:51:32 UTC 2004

Hi Thomas,
Guess what, still can make that %?/%/%/%% console transfer thing works!

Yes now I know more about how it works. Yes I can manage to transfer a
complete file and every single bits are OK (I verified). BUT, the big
problem is that it doesn't work most of the time (I tought it was about
85% "efficiency", but I was testing small files. For bigger ones, you
almost have a 100% chance that it will hang somewhere). And it still
hang still in the infamous semaphore!

I know I don't give a lot of info. But any new idea how this can happen?
How come it wait forever? What is wrong with all that!

Etienne Fortin
Sensio