Task Information from a Debugger

Mark VanderVoord markvandervoord at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 12:32:38 UTC 2004

I have an application that eventually runs into a problem, where only
one task seems to be running.  Strangely enough, it's the lowest
priority task in the system.  I'd like to be able to look at what the
priority of all the tasks are, and what the status of the other tasks
are when this happens.

I have a debugger which I can use to check for this information (an
Abatron BDI2000), but I don't know where to look.  Are the status and
priority stored in a table somewhere?  Can anyone point me to the file
or structure that I am interested in?

Thanks!

=====
Mark S VanderVoord