MSDOS Formatter released

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Thu Nov 18 13:44:57 UTC 2004

Etienne,

> Good news! But could you also release it as a patch to RTEMS 4.6.1?

if you reqested it as a patch to 4.0.0 I would be in
great trouble, but for 4.6.1 the patch should be
applicable with (almost) no problems, because the
dosfs infrastructure did not change. In fact I have
developed the functionality for 4.6.2, so there are
only minor changes (in other areas).

By the way: How is your YModem doing?
wkr,
Thomas.