Easy DOSFS question

Victor V. Vengerov Victor.Vengerov at oktetlabs.ru
Thu Nov 25 14:10:13 UTC 2004

Etienne Fortin wrote:

>Maybe I should look at that... But anyway, there will have to be some
>sort of support from the various file system availables in RTEMS.
>
>I would see something like
>
>#include <rtems/fsinfo.h>
>rtems_get_fs_usage(const char* mountpoint);

Because RTEMS follows to POSIX for file operations, it is reasonable to
implement statvfs()/fstatvfs(), as they are defined in POSIX (or, at
least, in man 2 statvfs :-) ).

>Maybe adding a function to the fs operations callbacks? Like a fs_stat()
>call that would have to be implemented by the file system?

Of course, additional fs callback will be required to support this.

Victor

--
Victor Vengerov
OKTET Labs, St.-Petersburg, Russia  http://www.oktetlabs.ru