AW: Severe problems in reaching OARCorp

Pedot, Wolfgang wpedot at harris.com
Thu Nov 25 16:37:23 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Also, neither www.oarcorp.com, www.rtems.com, www.rtems.org seem to be
> resolvable in DNS. As it seems to me, OARCorp.com etc. all
> have dropped
> off from DNS.
>
> I'd guess the DNS issue is the cause for all the mess.
>
> Is anybody else experiencing the same problems?
> For some reasons, I am still receiving postings from this list.

Just checked from 3 different networks and all checked out fine (at least
according to lynx).

nslookup tells me that

ns1.networktel.net      internet address = 216.83.236.227
ns2.networktel.net      internet address = 216.83.236.228

are the authoritative NS servers for rtems.org and rtems.com and oarcorp.com and
they respond fine to queries.

greetings
Wolfgang Pedot
Development Engineer