Console problem update

Etienne Fortin etienne.fortin at sensio.tv
Thu Nov 4 20:06:02 UTC 2004

Hello all, its me again, the console guy :)

Little update for the ones that have an interest, or wish to help me on
that matter.

I tricked RTEMS to release the semaphore at each clock tick to make sure
the semaphore was the problem. And surprise surprise! It still hang in
the idle thread!!!!!!!!!

Theory: My task/scheduler/... config is fu***d up. Anyone here thinks it
can be possible? For what I know of the problem so far, it seems that as
soon as the idle thread is entered, no other thread ever gets
executed... Really seems a config problem to me...

Idea someone?

Etienne Fortin
Sensio