[Fwd: RE : Console problem update]

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Fri Nov 5 12:41:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

in the current version of termios.c, there is a function:

rtems_status_code rtems_termios_bufsize (
  int cbufsize,
  int raw_input,
  int raw_output
)
{
  rtems_termios_cbufsize        = cbufsize;
  rtems_termios_raw_input_size  = raw_input;
  rtems_termios_raw_output_size = raw_output;
  return RTEMS_SUCCESSFUL;
}

Calling this function with the appropriate buffer sizes BEFORE
the console driver is initialized, should do the job.

So a proper call must be added somewhere at the start of the
BSP...

It is a bit of a "clean hack" (does anything like that exist?)
because this function currently has no declaration.

wkr,
Thomas.

> I know this has been answered before.. could someone jump in
> please.
>
> --
> joel at OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
>     Support Available             (256) 722-9985

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available at: http://www.imd-
systems.de/pgp_keys.htm