rtems_message_queue_receive

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 11 01:22:16 UTC 2004

Hi Steve,

rtems_message_queue_send is allowed from conforming interrupts.  In
other words interrupts that use rtems_interrupt_catch to establish them.

It is also important to note that any lower priority interrupt than the
one where you are calling RTEMS functions must also be conforming
interrupts.

When you say hangs, do you mean the processor stops (I think from memory
you are using a Coldfire?) you should be able to put a BDM onto your
system with gdb and run it normally until it stops.  Then get control
back in gdb and it should indicate where the more than likely bus error
is, to see if you can narrow down your problem.

I hope this helps,

Ian Caddy