gen68360 & termios

sebastian ssmoller sebastian.ssmoller at gmx.net
Tue Nov 16 07:53:57 UTC 2004

hi,

(...)

> Without looking at the code, does it have the mapping of attributes
> to hardware right?  THis is an area of code that is seldom used by
> the original BSP developer and filled with easy details to get wrong.
> Do a simple desk check on the stop bits, parity, and baud rate
> mapping from termios to hardware in the driver.

i re-checked all the configuration settings, registers a.s.o. and i
found out that i set everything correctly except ... the
"m360_clock_rate"  :( ... so the initial setting of the
console was correct somehow but any further setting/calculation
"crashed" it ...
correcting this solves all my previous probs with the console drv.

sorry for the confusion

thx
regards,
seb

--
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away."