gcc 3.4.2 cpu32 patch

Aaron J. Grier aaron at frye.com
Thu Nov 18 22:01:40 UTC 2004

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 09:48:43PM +0100, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> I noticed you've completely missed the whole CPU32 story.  Was it a
> marketing mistake or what?  They killed this product line shortly
> after introducing it, even though I've seen it adopted in many
> projects.

CPUs based on CPU32 core are still shipping and reccomended for new
designs:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/taxonomy.jsp?nodeId=018rH3YTLC0795

  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  aaron at frye.com
  "Note that many bands' backline amps produce levels exceeding OSHA
   standards for industrial facilities.  Yet this is considered normal
   working conditions for musicians.  That's showbiz." -- Scott Dorsey