Bochs users out there?

Tue Oct 12 21:22:09 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 13:47 -0500, Joel Sherrill  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get a current set of instructions for running
> RTEMS under Bochs.  If anyone out there is doing it, please
> respond on the list with help. :)

A long time ago (like 3 years or more) I used it, and booted RTEMS with
a hacked linux kernel boot code, there might even be some mails in the
archive on how i did it. I don't have anything left from that time
(which is about 3 employers back).

And what about PearPC http://pearpc.sourceforge.net/ ? I actually
managed to install OS/X on it without problems, so powerpc-rtems should
work too I guess ?

> Thanks.

OK not a real answer, but maybe you can find something useful in the
list archives searching for my name.

- Erwin