Wiki Information

Fri Oct 22 19:33:57 UTC 2004

Well you can apparently release too early. :)  The version of
phpwiki we are using is known to have problems with Apache 2.x.
rtems.com is running Apache 2.x.

So please don't set preferences until they release a version that
does work better with Apache 2.x.

I will upgrade as soon as they drop another tarball.