Unified APIs Wiki Page

Mon Oct 25 11:30:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

I decided to keep a running writeup on the ideas at:

http://www.rtems.com/phpwiki/index.php/UnifiedAPIs

And my plan for doing it incrementally and reaching one conclusion
at a time looks right given the weekend's discussions.  There are
always a lot of great ideas which are brought up.  But it is
hard to reach a single overarching conclusion.  :)

I will try over the next week or two to find some
first easy steps and propose them.

-