Help with Bochs Needed

Mon Oct 25 17:24:30 UTC 2004

try enabling the Bochs GDB support and debug with GDB. I time i had the
same problem , and than it went away, the thing is i am not sure why :-)
It seemed to hang endlessly in a timer calibration routines, i wasn't
crashed, it just didn't get forward. I bet it is the same thing.

Ok not really helpful but thats all i know at the moment :-)

- Erwin